Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Oddisee - Rock Creek Park

OH and while we're on the Mello Music Group train, another one that slipped through the posts... Oddisee's Rock Creek Park; and album created entirely around the park and what it means to him.

"Rock creek park is & has always been one of my favorite places in Washington, DC. It has a way of aging with you & adapting to where you are in life. When I was younger, it was a place for skipping rocks, bike rides & imaginary adventures in the woods. As a teen it was a place where I played basket ball, had cook outs with friends & walked through with dates. As an adult it's my short cut through the city, my quickest way from Silver Spring to George Town. One thing it still is and always will be is my retreat."        - Oddisee 




No comments:

Post a Comment