Sunday, February 27, 2011

Anthony Valadez - Hear What I See (Mix)

Popped up in my timeline.. nearly missed it.

"This one is truly special to me. A few of the gems that I truly never get to take out of the record bag at a gig. I have played a few of these on air but I wanted to share these into a nice long mix. Enjoy!  Download! Share!" - Anthony Valadez




Hear What I See | Mixed and Selected by Anthony Valadez
**Intro w/ Phontae (Little Brother/The Foreign Exchange**
SBTRK & Sampha – Livin Like I Do
Nina Simone – Funkier Than A Mosquitos Tweeter
Ifan Dafydd – No Good
Joy Division – She’s Lost Control
Fantastic  Mr. Fox – Over
Bilal – Levels (Sonnymoon Remix)
Darondo – Didn’t I?
Cee Lo – Bodies
Jose James – Vicadon
D’Angelo – BS (Feat Roy Hargrove)
Orakel – Sou Do Futuro
Michael Jackson – I Cant Help It (Cuthead Re:edit)
Queztal – Yes He Can.. Lie
Flako – Gentle
Pedders – Hankuri
Eme Lelu – Quim Manuel O Espirito Santo
Ben Westbeech – Slowly
Hiroshi Fujiwara – Lost Child
George Fitzgerald Vs Groove Theory – Tell Me
Kid Cudi – Mr. Ranger
Wunder – Noit’z Kakao



No comments:

Post a Comment