Thursday, September 2, 2010

WHERE ARE YOU???

Ok so admittedly it's been a while... I know I know I'm the worst blogger ever!! But this is about me sharing the music that I love as opposed to taking over the blogosphere, so think of it as a delicacy? Ok so maybe not so much. Stick with me though, I've been busy collecting amazing moments of music greatness!! Since I last checked in I have visited the shores of Sydney on two separate music missions... what were they you ask? OH don't you worry you are about to find out in following posts, but here's a sneak peak. 



I just wanted to stop in and say, to anyone who actually visits this blog and appreciates what I post, appearances may be rare sometimes but thanks for sticking with me :) oh and read the next few posts about my adventures YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment