Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Erykah Bdau, Nas & Damian Marley LIVE at Good Vibrations, Australia 2011

A couple of weeks ago I attended Good Vibrations festival on the Gold Coast here in sunny Queensland, Australia. Like every other Good Vibes I have had the absolute pleasure of attending, this one was a combination of a killer lineup (featuring Aloe Blacc, Erykah Badu, Nas & Damian Marley, Fat Freddy's Drop, Ludacris and many more) and awesome luck. As usual I fought the drunk sweaty crowds (for those of you who aren't familiar with Good Vibrations, its a festival that runs from midday until 11pm, so yea super drunk people), battled frenzied fans and somehow managed to secure pretty good spots for filming. Check out some of the footage I snapped up of Erykah Badu, Nas & Damian Marley performing live.... these 2 acts alone absolutely blew my mind!!! By the end of the night luck saw me viewing a few acts from the very front of the stage away from the crazy people, with the exception of me and my friend turning the area into a dancefloor as Luda got the crowd yelling "Move b*tch, get out the way". Perfect way to end the night I thought. But anyway... enjoy!

Erykah Badu: 'Out My Mind, Just In Time', 'The Healer (Hip Hop)', 'Window Seat' & 'Bag Lady'


Nas & Damian Marley: 'Nah Mean' & 'Patience'


Nas: 'Hip Hop Is Dead' & 'If I Ruled The Word'
Damian Marley: 'Welcome To Jamrock' & 'More Justice'


No comments:

Post a Comment